We are very interested in providing you with the
best value possible which means we take a vested interest in ensuring your upfront costs, closing
timeframe, and cost of capital are minimized.
Our lender does not require a retainer fee or majority of fees prior to reviewing or committing funding to your project. We ask that you please understand and follow our process with regard to working with us.
To help you better understand our process, please note the following sequence of events:
Complete and submit the application (below) for review.
1. We evaluate your responses to the Application to determine it this is a project we have a reasonable
chance to get funded, so please be as detailed as possible, so we can understand your project.
2. If we believe we are unable to fund your project with the type of financing you are looking for, we will
advise you in writing.
3. Our lender will request information pertaining to your project that will include but not limited to business plans, executive summaries, financial statements, project pro-forma’s, background information of the Principals and Management Team, detailed use-of-proceeds of the funds requested, etc.
4. We will determine, depending upon the selected funding portfolio, if any additional agreements or
documents need to be executed and/or provided that are required. Documents may include
NDA’s, Fee Agreements, Credit Applications, etc. But there is a legal fee payable such as the
commitment deposit and the PPI.
5. The lender's board of directors will review your information and facilitate communications between all parties when appropriate. We'll work directly with you throughout the entire process until
6. If our management board of directors gives the approval to move forward to fund your project you
may be issued a preliminary or definitive “Term Sheet” prior to due-diligence.
7. In some cases there may be third party fees associated with due diligence and/or underwriting that
you may be expected to pay. This may be required once you have received a preliminary or definitive
letter of intent and agreement, or an expression of interest from us.
8. If your project proceeds to funding, all fees previously agreed-to in writing will be paid at closing or as
agreed-to and directed by our lenders. Your Business Plan should include the purpose of your loan request in detail, a description of your project, your marketing plan, information on your management team, an itemized detail of the source and use of the requested funds and a two (2) year pro-forma of financial projections.
9. Please return this Application with the past 3 years (at least 1 year) of your Personal Tax Returns
(for all Principals) and the past 3 years (at least 1 year) of Business Tax Returns and Financial
Statements (if an existing business).
10. We have a better chance of successfully financing your project, when your answers are
complete, thorough and honest. Please type your answers below and submit your application.